Oct 17, 2012, 11:41 AM EDT
Northeastern Athletics released the first episode of it’s four-part ‘Huskies Unleashed: Men’s Basketball’ series today. The series provides fans with exclusive and unprecedented access to their favorite Northeastern teams. This season offers viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the men’s basketball team’s eight-day trip to Canada.
The series gives viewers a glimpse of the team during practices, scrimmages, team meetings and workouts leading up to its Canadian tour. Huskies Unleashed then follows the team during the tour, providing game highlights, exclusive interviews and other original content.
Episode 1, which is now available on the department’s Facebook page (facebook.com/GoNUathletics) and on the men’s basketball Facebook page (facebook.com/GoNUmbasketball), takes an exclusive look at “The Program,” a unique leadership development and team building program that employs dry-land and water training. Of “The Program,” head coach Bill Coen said, “After we completed “The Program,” I think there was a significant improvement in the level of our team communication, our team chemistry, our bond and our trust level.” The season premier also includes exclusive interviews with Coach Coen, senior captains Jonathan Lee and Joel Smith, and freshman Kwesi Abakah.
About CAA Hoop Scoop
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Elon at William & Mary
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Delaware at James Madison
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 W&M at Towson
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 UNCW at Charleston
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Northeastern at Elon
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 W&M at Hofstra
- #CAAHoops Summer Showcase
- 2016-17 Men's Basketball Final Report
- Murphy Named Associate Commissioner For MBB
- CofC's Grant Signs New Five-Year Contract