Jul 2, 2013, 4:50 PM EST
The international trip will give head coach Tony Shaver and his staff the opportunity to assimilate incoming freshmen Daniel Dixon, Omar Prewitt, Mike Schlotman and Jack Whitman into a team with four returning starters and 10 total letterwinners back from last season’s squad.
The Tribe welcomes back its top four scorers from a team that produced the sixth-best point total in school history, including a pair of all-league players in Marcus Thornton and Tim Rusthoven. In all, W&M returns 91.7 percent of its scoring (1892 of 2064), 84.8 percent of its rebounding (847 of 999), 79.9 percent of its assists (342 of 428), 84.3 percent of its 3-pointers made (188 of 223), 79.2 percent of its steals (122 of 154) and 97.8 percent of its blocked shots (89 of 91) from last season. Tribe returnees accounted for 84.4 percent of minutes played (5191 of 6150) in 2012-13, including 80 percent of its starts (120 of 150).
About CAA Hoop Scoop
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- Men's Basketball Weekly Honors - Nov. 13
- Opening Weekend For CAA Men's Basketball
- Plenty Of Options To Watch CAA Men's Basketball
- Hofstra's Gustys Named To Karl Malone Watch List
- CAA Men's Basketball Media Day Teleconference
- CofC Favored To Win CAA Men's Basketball Title
- Watch Men's Basketball Media Day Show
- #CAAHoops Digital Media Days Set For Oct. 18-19
- Elon Releases Non-Conference Schedule
- Northeastern Releases Non-Conference Schedule