Jan 22, 2014, 11:48 AM EDT
As part of our #CAAHoops On Campus coverage last weekend at Northeastern, we were able to meet 14-year old Max Plansky, who suffers from Cerebral Palsy but has been adopted by the Huskies’ men’s basketball team, for our In Focus segment.
In the feature, we share the inspiring story of Max, his father, Mike, and how their relationship with the Northeastern men’s basketball team has benefited both sides.
We hope you enjoy it and be sure to check back often as we continue our tour of all nine CAA schools over the next two months.
About CAA Hoop Scoop
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- Charleston Falls 62-58 To Auburn In NCAA Tourney
- Men's #CAAHoops Weekly - NCAA Tourney Preview
- Ten CAA Players Named To NABC All-District Team
- Seibring Earns Academic All-America Honors
- Charleston Draws Auburn In NCAA First Round
- A look back at Charleston's Run In #CAAChamps
- Men's #CAAHoops Weekly - Championship Recap
- Charleston Captures First CAA Championship
- Men's #CAAHoops Weekly - Championship Preview
- Strong Defensive Effort Sends NU Into Title Game