Jan 22, 2014, 11:48 AM EDT
As part of our #CAAHoops On Campus coverage last weekend at Northeastern, we were able to meet 14-year old Max Plansky, who suffers from Cerebral Palsy but has been adopted by the Huskies’ men’s basketball team, for our In Focus segment.
In the feature, we share the inspiring story of Max, his father, Mike, and how their relationship with the Northeastern men’s basketball team has benefited both sides.
We hope you enjoy it and be sure to check back often as we continue our tour of all nine CAA schools over the next two months.
About CAA Hoop Scoop
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- CAA Announces MBB Conference Schedule
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 William & Mary at James Madison
- JMU Announces Non-Conference Slate
- Towson Unveils Non-Conference Schedule
- Delaware Releases Non-Conference MBB Slate
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Drexel at Towson
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Elon at James Madison
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Charleston vs UNCW
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Drexel at Hofstra
- Hathaway Named MBB Oversight Committee Chair