Jan 22, 2014, 11:48 AM EST
As part of our #CAAHoops On Campus coverage last weekend at Northeastern, we were able to meet 14-year old Max Plansky, who suffers from Cerebral Palsy but has been adopted by the Huskies’ men’s basketball team, for our In Focus segment.
In the feature, we share the inspiring story of Max, his father, Mike, and how their relationship with the Northeastern men’s basketball team has benefited both sides.
We hope you enjoy it and be sure to check back often as we continue our tour of all nine CAA schools over the next two months.
About CAA Hoop Scoop
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- Men's Basketball Weekly Honors - Nov. 13
- Opening Weekend For CAA Men's Basketball
- Plenty Of Options To Watch CAA Men's Basketball
- Hofstra's Gustys Named To Karl Malone Watch List
- CAA Men's Basketball Media Day Teleconference
- CofC Favored To Win CAA Men's Basketball Title
- Watch Men's Basketball Media Day Show
- #CAAHoops Digital Media Days Set For Oct. 18-19
- Elon Releases Non-Conference Schedule
- Northeastern Releases Non-Conference Schedule