Jan 22, 2014, 11:48 AM EDT
As part of our #CAAHoops On Campus coverage last weekend at Northeastern, we were able to meet 14-year old Max Plansky, who suffers from Cerebral Palsy but has been adopted by the Huskies’ men’s basketball team, for our In Focus segment.
In the feature, we share the inspiring story of Max, his father, Mike, and how their relationship with the Northeastern men’s basketball team has benefited both sides.
We hope you enjoy it and be sure to check back often as we continue our tour of all nine CAA schools over the next two months.
About CAA Hoop Scoop
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
#CAASports on Instagram
- Dawkins, Smart Recognized On NABC Give Back Team
- 2017-18 CAA Men's Basketball Final Report
- Bailey, Gustys Honored On Scholar-Athlete Team
- W&M's Burchfield Captures 3-Point Championship
- Gustys Chosen To Play In College All-Star Game
- Burchfield To Compete In 3-Point Championship
- CAA Team Set For 3X3U National Championship
- Wright-Foreman Named ECAC Player Of The Year
- Coen Named NABC District 10 Coach of the Year
- Charleston Falls 62-58 To Auburn In NCAA Tourney