Mar 7, 2014, 7:12 AM EDT
The Colonial Athletic Association closed it regular season and officially opened its 2014 postseason in style last night at its annual awards banquet. The event, held in Baltimore, Md., on the eve of the 2014 #CAAHoops Championship, celebrated the achievements of the league’s teams and its student-athletes. Towson’s Jerrelle Benimon was named the league’s Player of the Year and the Delaware Blue Hens took home the league’s regular season championship trophy.
Our #CAAHoops Weekly crew was on site at the event and have a full recap of the awards handed out, the atmosphere at the event and much more. Enjoy below. For more on the individual honors, links to every video featured during the ceremony and a photo gallery from the evening logon to CAASport.com.
We are just under 12 hours from tip-off of the 2014 #CAAHoops Championship…Bobby Broyles & Rob Washburn have been busy the last couple days previewing the postseason event. Let the duo get you set for the action on the court with the Championship Edition of #CAAHoops Weekly, presented by GEICO.
About CAA Hoop Scoop
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Northeastern at CofC
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Elon at William & Mary
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Delaware at James Madison
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 W&M at Towson
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 UNCW at Charleston
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 Northeastern at Elon
- #CAAHoopsUnder25 W&M at Hofstra
- #CAAHoops Summer Showcase
- 2016-17 Men's Basketball Final Report
- Murphy Named Associate Commissioner For MBB