Oct 30, 2014, 11:01 AM EST
With the 2014-15 basketball season less than two weeks away, Hoop Scoop will preview each conference member with the upcoming Ten Teams in Ten Days series.
The series tips off on Friday, October 31 with a look at College of Charleston. Each subsequent weekday, a different team will be highlighted leading up to the season opener on November 14.
Ten Teams in Ten Days will feature insight from CAA.tv’s Bobby Broyles and Rob Washburn. In addition, fans will get a personal look at each head coach in exclusive one-on-one interviews conducted by Blaine Taylor.
Be sure to visit Hoop Scoop each day at 11 a.m. for the newest installment of Ten Teams in Ten Days. The full schedule is below.
|#CAAHoops Ten Teams in Ten Days Schedule|
|Friday||October 31||College of Charleston|
|Monday||November 3||University of Delaware|
|Tuesday||November 4||Drexel University|
|Wednesday||November 5||Elon University|
|Thursday||November 6||Hofstra University|
|Friday||November 7||James Madison University|
|Tuesday||November 11||Northeastern University|
|Wednesday||November 12||Towson University|
|Thursday||November 13||College of William & Mary|
About CAA Hoop Scoop
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 20
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 18
- Men's #CAAHoops Weekly - Jan. 17
- #CAAHoops Featured: JMU's Stuckey Mosley
- Men's Basketball Coaches Teleconference - Jan. 16
- Men's Basketball Weekly Honors - Jan. 15
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 13
- Men's Basketball Tournament Tickets On Sale
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 11
- Men's #CAAHoops Weekly - Jan. 10