Nov 3, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
We continue our Ten Teams in Ten Days preview series with Delaware. Be sure to check back every weekday at 11 a.m. for the latest preview.
Who’s Back: Guard Kyle Anderson (Sr., 6-3, 11.0 ppg/3.7 rpg); Forward Marvin King-Davis (Jr., 6-7, 5.1 ppg/3.7 rpg)
Who’s Gone: First Team All-CAA guard Devon Saddler (19.7 ppg/4.3 rpg); First Team All-CAA Guard Davon Usher (19.4 ppg/6.1 rpg); Third Team All-CAA Forward Carl Baptiste (11.1 ppg/7.9 rpg); Guard Jarvis Threatt (18.0 ppg/5.8 rpg)
Who’s New: Guard Chivarsky Corbett (Fr., 6-6); Guard Kory Holden (Fr., 6-2); Forward Skye Johnson (Fr., 6-8)
Where They’re Picked: Eighth
Blue Hens in a Nutshell: Delaware looks to continue the momentum from last year’s 25-10 season which included the Blue Hens’ first CAA regular season and tournament titles and a trip to the NCAA Tournament. The Blue Hens face the challenge of replacing four double-digit scorers, but welcome back three-year starter Kyle Anderson in the backcourt.
Coach Ross Fun Fact: He cooks…sometimes. Get to know more about Coach Ross by watching his exclusive 1-on-1 interview with Blaine Taylor.
About CAA Hoop Scoop
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 20
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 18
- Men's #CAAHoops Weekly - Jan. 17
- #CAAHoops Featured: JMU's Stuckey Mosley
- Men's Basketball Coaches Teleconference - Jan. 16
- Men's Basketball Weekly Honors - Jan. 15
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 13
- Men's Basketball Tournament Tickets On Sale
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 11
- Men's #CAAHoops Weekly - Jan. 10