Nov 4, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
We continue our Ten Teams in Ten Days preview series with Drexel. Be sure to check back every weekday at 11 a.m. for the latest preview.
Who’s Back: Forward Rodney Williams (So., 6-7, 5.4 ppg/5.0 rpg); Preseason All-CAA First Team guard Damion Lee (Jr., 6-6, Medical redshirt in 2013-14); Forward Tavon Allen (Jr., 6-7, 11.7 ppg/3.0 rpg)
Who’s Gone: All-CAA Second Team guard Chris Fouch (18.3 ppg/3.2 rpg); First Team All-CAA guard Frantz Massenat (17.5 ppg/3.8 rpg/4.7 apg); Forward Dartaye Ruffin (5.0 ppg/7.7 rpg)
Who’s New: Guard Rashann London (Fr., 6-2); Guard Sammy Mojica (Fr., 6-3); Forward Austin Williams (Fr., 6-8)
Where They’re Picked: Fourth
Dragons in a Nutshell: Drexel has two starters and a key reserve back from last year’s 16-14 squad, and will benefit from the return of guard Damion Lee, who missed most of the season with a knee injury after scoring 17.1 ppg and making the All-CAA second team in 2012-13.
Coach Flint Fun Fact: He got his nickname “Bruiser” from his grandfather. Get to know more about Coach Flint by watching his exclusive 1-on-1 interview with Blaine Taylor.
About CAA Hoop Scoop
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
#CAASports on Instagram
- Dawkins, Smart Recognized On NABC Give Back Team
- 2017-18 CAA Men's Basketball Final Report
- Bailey, Gustys Honored On Scholar-Athlete Team
- W&M's Burchfield Captures 3-Point Championship
- Gustys Chosen To Play In College All-Star Game
- Burchfield To Compete In 3-Point Championship
- CAA Team Set For 3X3U National Championship
- Wright-Foreman Named ECAC Player Of The Year
- Coen Named NABC District 10 Coach of the Year
- Charleston Falls 62-58 To Auburn In NCAA Tourney