Nov 4, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
We continue our Ten Teams in Ten Days preview series with Drexel. Be sure to check back every weekday at 11 a.m. for the latest preview.
Who’s Back: Forward Rodney Williams (So., 6-7, 5.4 ppg/5.0 rpg); Preseason All-CAA First Team guard Damion Lee (Jr., 6-6, Medical redshirt in 2013-14); Forward Tavon Allen (Jr., 6-7, 11.7 ppg/3.0 rpg)
Who’s Gone: All-CAA Second Team guard Chris Fouch (18.3 ppg/3.2 rpg); First Team All-CAA guard Frantz Massenat (17.5 ppg/3.8 rpg/4.7 apg); Forward Dartaye Ruffin (5.0 ppg/7.7 rpg)
Who’s New: Guard Rashann London (Fr., 6-2); Guard Sammy Mojica (Fr., 6-3); Forward Austin Williams (Fr., 6-8)
Where They’re Picked: Fourth
Dragons in a Nutshell: Drexel has two starters and a key reserve back from last year’s 16-14 squad, and will benefit from the return of guard Damion Lee, who missed most of the season with a knee injury after scoring 17.1 ppg and making the All-CAA second team in 2012-13.
Coach Flint Fun Fact: He got his nickname “Bruiser” from his grandfather. Get to know more about Coach Flint by watching his exclusive 1-on-1 interview with Blaine Taylor.
About CAA Hoop Scoop
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 18
- Men's #CAAHoops Weekly - Jan. 17
- #CAAHoops Featured: JMU's Stuckey Mosley
- Men's Basketball Coaches Teleconference - Jan. 16
- Men's Basketball Weekly Honors - Jan. 15
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 13
- Men's Basketball Tournament Tickets On Sale
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 11
- Men's #CAAHoops Weekly - Jan. 10
- Men's Basketball Coaches Teleconference - Jan. 9