Nov 7, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
We continue our Ten Teams in Ten Days preview series with James Madison. Be sure to check back every weekday at 11 a.m. for the latest preview.
Who’s Back: Preseason All-CAA First Team guard Andre Nation (Jr., 6-5, 15.4 ppg/5.3 rpg); Guard Ron Curry (Jr., 6-4, 12.1 ppg/3.6 rpg); Guard Jackson Kent (So., 6-7, 5.9 ppg/2.5 rpg); Forward Tom Vodanovich (So., 6-8, 4.1 ppg/4.1 rpg)
Who’s Gone: All-CAA Third Team guard Charles Cooke (14.3 ppg/5.0 rpg); Forward Andrey Semenov, (10.9 ppg/4.1 rpg); Forward Taylor Bessick (6.3 ppg/4.7 rpg)
Who’s New: Guard Winston Grays (Jr., 6-2, transfer from Cincinnati State); Forward Hari Hall (Fr., 6-7); Guard Dante Sterling (Fr., 6-5)
Where They’re Picked: Fifth
Dukes in a Nutshell: James Madison will again have one of the nation’s youngest teams with no seniors on its roster, but the Dukes feature a more experienced squad in 2014-15. JMU has one of the conference’s top backcourt players in junior Ron Curry, who averaged 12.1 points per game last year.
Coach Brady Fun Fact: His son, Cole, can beat him in a game of H-O-R-S-E. Get to know more about Coach Brady by watching his exclusive 1-on-1 interview with Blaine Taylor.
About CAA Hoop Scoop
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 20
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 18
- Men's #CAAHoops Weekly - Jan. 17
- #CAAHoops Featured: JMU's Stuckey Mosley
- Men's Basketball Coaches Teleconference - Jan. 16
- Men's Basketball Weekly Honors - Jan. 15
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 13
- Men's Basketball Tournament Tickets On Sale
- Men's #CAAHoops Recap - Jan. 11
- Men's #CAAHoops Weekly - Jan. 10